01-15-2010, 02:01 PM
Its circular logic. People don't like cyclists because they act like they are outside the law, so cyclists feel justified in doing it. Its really no different than getting pissed at someone being stupid on a motorcycle because it gives us all a bad name.
I'm pretty sure you guys realize you reinforce negative attitudes towards cyclists. As long as you know that, I don't think you can complain about not being afforded a proper place to park your bike, etc.
I'm with Rex on this one.
I'm pretty sure you guys realize you reinforce negative attitudes towards cyclists. As long as you know that, I don't think you can complain about not being afforded a proper place to park your bike, etc.
I'm with Rex on this one.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
