The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Do you jump red lights?
Never
50.00%
5
Some of the time
20.00%
2
All the time
30.00%
3
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jumping red lights on a bicycle
#7
Mike Wrote:your typical bicyclist is a giant prick, which is why i don't really associate with any groups. i am a giant prick, but not as a bicyclist.

I've noticed this too. For some reason I assumed it would be more like the motorcycle community, with hand waving and nods. Instead, it seems like I'm just as likely to get a middle finger as a nod, or a rant instead of a hello.
My two feet.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: