The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




80-89 Porsche
#17
JohnC Wrote:
GLHgurl Wrote:I can't seem to find it online, but I was in Staunton, VA this weekend and there appears to be a place that sells older Porsches. They might be a good resource. Anyone else seen this in their travels to Staunton?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gmwstaunton.com">http://www.gmwstaunton.com</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.foreignaffairs.us/">http://www.foreignaffairs.us/</a><!-- m -->

I dont think either of them is what she is talking about. it was down town near the blown glass shop (sorta).... i didnt catch the name, but it was racked full of P cars... even a daily driven 60s P car out in the rain!
#99 - 2000 Civic Si (Future H2 Car, Former H1 car)
IPGparts.com, AutoFair Honda, Amsoil, QuikLatch Fasteners
NASA-MA Tech Inspector (Retired)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: