07-17-2009, 08:41 PM
craftsman usually has pretty good multimeters for under $30. But I dont think its necessary, I dont think Ive ever had to use one for car work.
Im going to add Gearwrenches. Preferably the reversible ones. I know they are listed on graduate already, but I use them so often that I would say any student should make an effort to pick up a set, they are big time savers.
They are my go-to tool for just about everything that doesnt require a deep socket or extension.
Sears has 50% off sales every once in a while to get them for around $30 or less a set.
Im going to add Gearwrenches. Preferably the reversible ones. I know they are listed on graduate already, but I use them so often that I would say any student should make an effort to pick up a set, they are big time savers.
They are my go-to tool for just about everything that doesnt require a deep socket or extension.
Sears has 50% off sales every once in a while to get them for around $30 or less a set.
