The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




New guy saying hi
#10
Ken Wrote:Did you get the tints done here in the 'burg? If so where and how much?

Sorry, but no I didn't. I bought the car with the tint on already. But if you are looking for a recommendation, I would say make a trip to the nearest LA Tint (Sterling, Fairfax, wherever). I've had their work done in the past and it was great. Cost $200 for installation (not sure if they would do 14% tint though, since it is very illegal here in VA >.> lol).
2006 Scion tC

TRD cai, axle-back exhaust, short shifter
NIA eyelids
Tein S-tech springs
deftracing Silver cf hood (on order)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: