The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Which part of the site is slow?
Browsing the Forum
0%
0
Certain Sections (elaborate in a post)
0%
0
Posting to the Forum
0%
0
The Whole Forum Experience
0%
0
The Whole Site
0%
0
0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

site been slow?
#94
.RJ Wrote:Does anyone else have any experience with them?
I have GoDaddy for my website and it has the shitty banner ads, but it's b/c I'm using the free hosting. If I paid for it or used a different hose, they'd dissappear.

It's been a while, but I don't recall getting any phone calls from GoDaddy. I get emails about all sorts of special offers from them, but I just delete those...
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: