02-20-2009, 10:35 AM
I'll burn it to the fucking ground and bump this thread every day for the rest of my fucking life before I will sell it for less than $250
Thanks for the free bumps! YAY! hahahahahahahhahahahaha
Edit - To prevent further "you missed the point" flaming let me just say I do get the point, I just don't care.
Thanks for the free bumps! YAY! hahahahahahahhahahahaha
Edit - To prevent further "you missed the point" flaming let me just say I do get the point, I just don't care.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins

