The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thinking about buying a newish car
I do like the new Tundras but its just way more than I need - I've ridden in a friend's '08 and its quite nice. It really feels like its larger than the F150, almost as big as the F250. At $33k the Honda is overpriced, but at $26k I'm listening intently Smile I wouldnt tow a car with one, although it will tow 5k lbs without any hassle.

I'm with you on the leather, but more because its easier to clean them.

You should be able to get a much better deal on that Tundra, like under $30k.

Edit - careful with the 20" wheels - tires will be $$$$$
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: