The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Gas crisis thanks to Ike?
#54
Maengelito Wrote:not that I like high gas prices but I don't openly complain about them too much because I know I don't really drive very slowly
see, that's fine. If all these people are like, screw it, I don't care about gas prices, then more power to 'em. But I've got to believe that some sizable percentage of these people that are still speeding around and racing stoplight to stoplight also can't stop whining to their friends/coworkers about how much it costs them and are going to vote for Obama 'cause he's going to fix it.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a van is a good guy with a van
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: