The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Firearms for sale
#1
These are my dad's:

S&W Model 686 .357 magnum stainless steel with Hoague wrap-around grips (plus original grips) $600

Springfield 1911 . 45 stainless steel with Hoague grips (plus original grips) with plastic case and book $600

Winchester Model 1894 .30-30, pre-64, complete with sight hood $600

Email me if you're interested (using the little email button on my forum profile), I'll put you in touch with him. If you're going to low-ball him, don't waste your time or mine - I think the prices posted are pretty firm. All of these guns are in excellent condition and have been well maintained and cared for. I will try to get pictures ASAP.
My two feet.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: