The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thinking about buying a newish car
.RJ Wrote:You're still on planet deersty, way out in WV.

I dont own anything long term, we all know this. Right now diesel is $.50 *more* than premium on the way to work - $3.75 vs. $4.25 (maybe things are different out in the sticks, but thats not where I am so it doesnt matter) and most stations dont have diesel.

And I dont want to spend "new car" money. See above about long term ownership.

yeah, that was more of an aside. this is the same reason I haven't bought a diesel yet. On the other side of the coin though, and i am completely not researching this before i say it, but I'd think diesels are probably going to come down in price as more hit the market with the owners dumping them. I saw an 01 TDI with 65k miles on it for 6500$ on autotrader or something a while back..seemed like a pretty good deal. If you were going to buy something and keep long term, I'd expect diesel to return to its normal amount less than gas.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: