The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thinking about buying a newish car
Alright... time to do some test drives and feeling out the market. Mom just bought a '06 TSX, and says I can borrow her Lexus for a few weeks if I clean it up and help her sell it - so the truck and the VW are both going to go ASAP.

- 92-93 Integra - always on the list
- E46 - not sure I want to own one, those things are like a fucking virus around here
- Mazda 3
- WRX Wagon - may get axed due to 93 octane/avg MPG
- 00+ Celica - if I can fit a bike in the back... will investigate

Its a shame VW's are such turds, I really like the way they drive. Maybe my dad got a rare example...
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: