The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thinking about buying a newish car
Apoc Wrote:Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't that pretty good? I get almost the exact same mileage in my S4 and I'm okay with that. We all know it's not gonna beat a Civic or a Neon but you gotta pay for the power somehow.

for an AWD 2.7L twin turbo 3700lb. sedan, yes that's good.

for a 220 horsepower compact wagon, no, not in my opinion. that said they are tuned very rich from the factory, and can get better numbers with a tune.
2010 Civic Si
2019 4Runner TRD Off-Road
--------------------------
Past:  03 Xterra SE 4x4  |  05 Impreza 2.5RS  |  99.5 A4 Quattro 1.8T  |  01 Accord EX  |  90 Maxima GXE  |  96 Explorer XLT
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: