The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Is it necessary...
#27
.RJ Wrote:
Dave Wrote:I recognize there is more coolant still in the engine, so I repeated this process several times.

There should be a drain on the block somewhere. For hondas its on the front of the block just left of the exhaust manifold. You'll need a breaker bar.

I was reading up on how to change the coolant and saw there is a "T Fitting" that goes on the end of a garden hose that attaches to the hoses for the radiator (so you can actually put pressure into the system and flush it out). The reason I'm asking this is bc I was wondering if doing this would save me from draining the block. In looking where the drain bolts are located, they would prob be a pain in the ass to remove. If this garden hose thing is just a reason to spend more money at Advance, then screw it and I'll drain the block...
1996 BMW 328is white │ 89 BMW 325i track car │84 BMW 325e for sale!│Past: 94 Honda Del Sol S, 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited, 1996 BMW 328i

e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: