10-23-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm still not convinced I'm going to take a video cam with me. It's going to be annoying to work three cameras between 2 people but the AVIs that my wife's digicam takes doesn't work natively in Sony Vegas.
We'll probably just end up using hers to take clips where pictures won't do justice, I just don't want to get in a situation where I feel like I'm not documenting the trip as well as I should be.
We have the JR rail pass and will have our own personal (japanese speaking) guide 1 day in Tokyo and 1 day in Kyoyo. I took a semester of Japanese in college and have started brushing up on it. I'm nowhere near fluent but with the help fo Rosette Stone I hope to have enough to manage.
Here's our itenerary...
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Kyoto
Kyoto
Kyoto
Kyoto
Koya
Osaka
Hakone
Hakone
Tokyo
We'll probably just end up using hers to take clips where pictures won't do justice, I just don't want to get in a situation where I feel like I'm not documenting the trip as well as I should be.We have the JR rail pass and will have our own personal (japanese speaking) guide 1 day in Tokyo and 1 day in Kyoyo. I took a semester of Japanese in college and have started brushing up on it. I'm nowhere near fluent but with the help fo Rosette Stone I hope to have enough to manage.
Here's our itenerary...
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Kyoto
Kyoto
Kyoto
Kyoto
Koya
Osaka
Hakone
Hakone
Tokyo
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
