The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Time to give it up?
#69
Mike Wrote:
TurboOmni08 Wrote:The Van is practical, unique, and fun...all I can ask from a vehicle.

reliable is a good thing as well, but i guess when you're a chyrsler monkey you automatically throw certain things out the window...

Afterthought...its a hell of a drug

Not really, the key thing I have come to realize is that the minivan has only one real problem, honestly, its me. Over half of the transmission pulls were those "learning the hard way" things I was talking about. I drive the damn thing like a sports car...seriously. I beat on it, take turns to hard (wheel bearing going bad, started on a trip over 33W), and just generally hate the tires and motor mounts at every stoplight. Put me in a Civic (after you find a way to give it torque) and I will destroy it too. Thats why I hope the Daytona's manly mods will handle up to my abuse. The engine has NEVER given me any problem I did not cause, and the transmissions were just not doing the job with all the weight and the heavy right foot. The thing weighs over 4000lbs.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: