The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Time to give it up?
#66
Dave Wrote:
TurboOmni08 Wrote:As for further modifying the van...I'm not. I have no plans to modify it any further then it is now, until it is no longer a daily car. At that point I will probably use it as a mule for a 2.4l/hybrid project, I already have the head for it. It has been doing well for the past week, no issues at all. Drives smoother, not as noisy, getting 22mpg average.
So, despite what everybody in this thread has said, you're going to keep it until something blows up again (face it, it's inevitable). If it is running good, now is the time to SELL it.

Aw, come on guys, give him a break. If he sells the van what's he going to drive?
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: