The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Gasoline credit cardz
#1
So, I own a landscaping business and I spent $600 in gas last month. It's about time to invest in a gasoline credit card since that's an absolutely ridiculous amount of money.. So tell me what you have, what percentage back you get, if you'd recommend it. So far I've found a chase card that gives 3% back. I mean, is there any disadvantage to getting one? I've had the same old credit card for two years now and I receive no benefits. I will pay off the card in full every month.
Current:
- 1993 325is Black/Black 97 STX Christine
-2015 Ford Fiesta ST OW Ms Fiesty
Past:
-2002 Ford Ranger 4.0 XL 5MT AKA Goldy Locks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: