The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




be careful out there guys
#21
BLINGMW Wrote:Do you spend millions on a super cleanup crew that drives around picking up shit all day? Might be hard to justify. But when I see a damn muffler, tire, or driveshaft on the side (or middle!) of the road, I really wouldn't mind paying extra to make sure I don't see it again next time I drive by.

no way, just spend like $.15/hour on a chain gang. it'd be awesome to see like 10 criminals all chained together trying to pick up a piece of tire in the middle of an 8 lane highway
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: