The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
I bought a house! - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I bought a house! (/showthread.php?tid=8849)

Pages: 1 2


I bought a house! - Feersty - 04-28-2010

Wife and I closed last week :thumbup:

3 bedroom
Large living area upstairs
2 1/2 bath
2,600 square feet
2 car garage
hardwood entry and family room
Fenced in backyard on 1/4 acre

Family Room
[Image: 27762_774756369939_7806805_44499774_5788541_n.jpg]

Rear of house
[Image: 27762_774756394889_7806805_44499777_4181775_n.jpg]

Backyard
[Image: 27762_774756404869_7806805_44499778_3231108_n.jpg]

Front of House
[Image: 27762_774756449779_7806805_44499783_7463929_n.jpg]

Left front
[Image: 27762_774756464749_7806805_44499785_338979_n.jpg]

Neighbor across street. Palm tree :thumbup:
[Image: 27762_774756474729_7806805_44499787_7469612_n.jpg]

Garage!
[Image: 27762_774756484709_7806805_44499789_229326_n.jpg]


Re: I bought a house! - CaptainHenreh - 04-28-2010

Didn't you post this already?


Re: I bought a house! - BLINGMW - 04-28-2010

sweet can I have one of your bathrooms? That's the biggest shortcoming of our house.

Congrats!

pics aren't working for me btw


Re: I bought a house! - CaptainHenreh - 04-29-2010

Chan, don't you mean,
[Image: ray-charles-i-cant-see-shit.jpg]


Re: I bought a house! - Apoc - 04-29-2010

What's sad is I had a dream last night that Andy came on here and had two posts duplicated as well. There was a bug in the forum software that reposted people's last threads when they didn't visit very often.

I need to not be here so much... and stop dreaming about dudes posting on the internet.


Re: I bought a house! - Sijray21 - 04-29-2010

Apoc Wrote:What's sad is I had a dream last night that Andy came on here and had two posts duplicated as well. There was a bug in the forum software that reposted people's last threads when they didn't visit very often.

maybe it's an asian thing?


Re: I bought a house! - Sijray21 - 04-29-2010

Apoc Wrote:What's sad is I had a dream last night that Andy came on here and had two posts duplicated as well. There was a bug in the forum software that reposted people's last threads when they didn't visit very often.

maybe it's an asian thing?


Re: I bought a house! - Evan - 04-29-2010

lol Jayray


Re: I bought a house! - .RJ - 04-29-2010

:golfclap:


Re: I bought a house! - mrbaggio - 04-29-2010

Are your pic links linking back to your email?


Re: I bought a house! - Mike - 04-29-2010

is your neighbor a palm tree?

i hate palm trees.


Re: I bought a house! - Feersty - 04-29-2010

Should be good now.


Re: I bought a house! - ScottyB - 04-29-2010

where's the stripper pole?


Re: I bought a house! - Sijray21 - 04-29-2010

pic of the INSIDE of the garage please :-P


Re: I bought a house! - Evan - 04-30-2010

nice place, good work feersty.


Re: I bought a house! - .RJ - 04-30-2010

Evan Wrote:nice place, good work feersty.

:grouphug:

Tongue


Re: I bought a house! - Evan - 04-30-2010

RJ is jealous


Re: I bought a house! - Feersty - 04-30-2010

ScottyB Wrote:where's the stripper pole?

Ceilings are too high

Evan Wrote:nice place, good work feersty.

Thank you


Re: I bought a house! - .RJ - 04-30-2010

You should buy a boat


Re: I bought a house! - Mike - 04-30-2010

or a horse.