![]() |
|
New Toys - Printable Version +- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org) +-- Forum: Technical (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4) +--- Forum: Appearance/Cosmetic (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=14) +--- Thread: New Toys (/showthread.php?tid=8753) |
New Toys - GLHgurl - 03-07-2010 Since it's been a while since I've posted, I hope I have this in the right location. I purchased the CBR around September and I am dying to ride it again. It's a 2002 and came with extra plastics so the ones with wear are swapped on the bike for now. Then there's the newest buy (small project to be) until I can get my track car. It's a 2005 TJ with under 50K on it. For now I need to save time, money and energy but looking forward to modifications for offroading. Re: New Toys - Jeff - 03-08-2010 OH SHIT JEEP! Looks great, needs moar lift, MT's, lights, bumpers... If you ever go looking for stuff check out novajeepers.com Nearly all of my XJ parts came off that board. Its a great group of people and there are quite a few women who are members over there. Oh, and I have to say it because it is me and what else would you expect, don't kill yourself on that bike.
Re: New Toys - CaptainHenreh - 03-08-2010 Needs moar winch. Re: New Toys - Kaan - 03-08-2010 i think she wants to paint the faded plastic and touch up the frame so her toy stays rust free. tow hitch and winch are in the picture though
Re: New Toys - GLHgurl - 03-08-2010 Thanks for the forum advice. I think I also failed to mention it's a manual 6 speed and yes there is a tow hitch and a winch in it's future. Re: New Toys - Jeff - 03-08-2010 I saw the stick in there...I figured it wasn't just for looks :lol: Is it a 4.0? I would assume with the aluminum wheels and the side steps it would have to be. Re: New Toys - GLHgurl - 03-08-2010 I didn't pay any attention to the fact you could see it from the picture. Yes it is a 4L. |