![]() |
|
Seth / LOL American FWD - Printable Version +- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org) +-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3) +--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19) +--- Thread: Seth / LOL American FWD (/showthread.php?tid=8513) |
Seth / LOL American FWD - SethM - 09-29-2009 I'm Seth and I am now a senior at JMU majoring in TSC and have finished minors in HRD and CIS. I transferred here in Spring 2008 so haven't had the benefit of being here as long as most of the other guys. Luckily I met Paul in an HRD class and he told me to come out the Spring car show. I want to attend as many meetings/drives/whatever this year but so far keep missing them! I drive a 2004 SRT4 that I have dumped way too much money on, but not in comparison so what some of the other guys have, haha. I started autocrossing in 2005 which is right after I purchased the SRT4, but have only spectated since I transferred to JMU. I also got to attend the Evolution Performance Driving school in Danville but haven't had the opportunity to participate in any tracks days. Hopefully once I graduate I can get a nice boring car tow vehicle and track the SRT4. Pretty much the only pictures I take of my car are autocrossing so... ![]() ![]() And a video from quite a while ago from a Verona autocross which also features David's Miata. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY23SO3oETE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY23SO3oETE</a><!-- m --> Re: Seth / LOL American FWD - ScottyB - 09-29-2009 nice :thumbup: i've always had much respect for the SRT4. usually the owners are the downfall of the car but you seem to be surprisingly non-confrontational, literate, and chill :lol: Re: Seth / LOL American FWD - fiveoh2go - 09-29-2009 ScottyB Wrote:nice :thumbup: +1. What's done to it? Re: Seth / LOL American FWD - MWP_Brittany - 09-29-2009 :thumbup: Re: Seth / LOL American FWD - DLingenfelter - 09-30-2009 Man that is an old video and youtube is in the process of banning every video I've ever made on that site (jerks). You were getting really really fast at autocrossing there and its a damn shame you haven't been around at events to offer your color commentary. I hope for the return of the "sneezing" neon soon! Re: Seth / LOL American FWD - SethM - 09-30-2009 ScottyB Wrote:nice :thumbup: Oh yeah, 99% of SRT4 owners are complete douchenozzles. I am starting to think they're getting weeded out now though since they tend to total the cars / kill themselves in them. fiveoh2go Wrote:+1. What's done to it? Suspension: Mopar springs Motor mount solid inserts All bushings replaced with poly replacements Hotchkis sways Front and rear strut bars Engine: S1 Mopar ECU S2 WGA (18/19PSI) 3" Turbo-back custom straight-pipe exhaust (because a Y split at the end of an I4 is stupid) Mopar BOV Removed airbox top (SRI/CAI's make no difference on the SRT4 so this is for LOLZ) Miscellaneous MadDog 80% reduction STS Turbo Timer Custom embroidered Mopar mats (I know, I am sucker )17x8 wheels with Falken 615's in 235/40 Pioneer head unit (model escapes me right now) iPod connector and charger installed by Crutchfield in glove compartment Infinity components 6" 1/2's custom mounted by Crutchfield Infinity 6x9"s custom mounted by Short Circuit (2) Infinity 12" subs in a sealed enclosure with Profile 2x200W RMS amplifier Fun fact: Guys at Short Circuit saw my SCCA yearly inspection sticker and made sure all my stuff was mounted for easy removal for races without me saying anything. I was very impressed. :bow: Also all that typed out that seems like nothing compared to most...I swear it hurt my wallet. :lol: Only things I want: Big FMIC Wideband A/F meter 5-way Tokiko struts Re: Seth / LOL American FWD - D_Eclipse9916 - 10-01-2009 Be happy the list is short. Good god did I laugh when the car show asked my modifications.... Those things are hilariously fun, im a bit jealous as im missing boost. I dont think a project with boost or v8 is too far around the corner.... Re: Seth / LOL American FWD - Feersty - 10-01-2009 Nice write-up |