Madison Motorsports
Who has ze fender rolling tool? - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Who has ze fender rolling tool? (/showthread.php?tid=7666)



Who has ze fender rolling tool? - navin - 09-19-2008

anyone local in NoVa have it?


- Sijray21 - 09-19-2008

yeah, i got one:

[Image: cj_GC187_Rawlings_Baseball_bat_free_engr...gifts_.jpg]


- PDenbigh - 09-19-2008

I have mine somewhere, could leave it with your friend that has the tires.


- navin - 09-19-2008

Son of a ...

I came down yesterday to pick up the tires Sad


- Evan - 09-19-2008

my roomate has one


- navin - 09-19-2008

Could I borrow it sometime? I'll finally drop off the "Gibbs" bible Tongue


- Jewels - 09-19-2008

Evan Wrote:my roomate has one

He'll roll them for you for some beer.


- navin - 09-19-2008

I like the sound of that. Less work for me.

Evan - tell him 12 pack of favorite b00ze to roll my fenders.


- Evan - 09-19-2008

yeah, he wont let you borrow it but you should be able to come by and get them done here. Im not sure if he will do it for only beer, but shouldnt be too much $$ I dont think if he does charge.


- navin - 09-19-2008

Hmmm, sounds good. I need to get the toyos mounted on some wheels first, so I can make sure they wont rub when the fenders do get rolled.