Madison Motorsports
WTB: Black miata hardtop - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: For Sale/Trade, WTB (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: WTB: Black miata hardtop (/showthread.php?tid=7594)



WTB: Black miata hardtop - Nis01 - 08-29-2008

Looking for a good condition black miata hardtop with headliner and defroster. I'm hoping to find something reasonably close, just post up what you find. Thanks in advance.


- Ole - 08-29-2008

I have one that is currently in use and needs some paint. The headliner is gone but has defroster. I will let you know if it goes with the car (SM) which is in the process of being sold.


- Nis01 - 09-08-2008

Still looking...

Ole... From another site, looks like Scott bought your SM so I'm assuming that hardtop was sold?


- Scott - 09-08-2008

Nis01 Wrote:Still looking...

Ole... From another site, looks like Scott bought your SM so I'm assuming that hardtop was sold?

if it's the one on my car, it's sold


- Nis01 - 09-08-2008

Scott Wrote:
Nis01 Wrote:Still looking...

Ole... From another site, looks like Scott bought your SM so I'm assuming that hardtop was sold?

if it's the one on my car, it's sold
Don't you have enough hardtops. Share the wealth. :twisted:


- Nis01 - 11-13-2008

Still want one. Went and looked in one in NOVA and it was in pretty bad shape although I was told it was in "great" condition. Cry


- WRXtranceformed - 11-13-2008

Find any color and we'll spraypaint it black like we did Maeng's! That turned out great!! .............. :lol:


- Maengelito - 11-13-2008

just look out for mikey's wrath


- WRXtranceformed - 11-14-2008

That tree will nevar be the same!


- Feersty - 11-15-2008

Get some bark colored spray paint!


- Ole - 11-17-2008

How much did the guy want for the one in No VA.?


- Scott - 11-17-2008

buy this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MIATA-HARDTOP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a543Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem190266262249QQitemZ190266262249QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories


- Nis01 - 11-17-2008

Thanks for the link Scott. Exactly what I'm looking for.

Never used Ebay before, this should be interesting.


- navin - 11-17-2008

I looked at the ad, he's local to DC. I'm not positive where your located, but if your somewhere close then you can check it out in person.

I usually try to email the guy and just ask for a buy it now price, but im antsy like that.


- Nis01 - 11-18-2008

LoL. Well I watched it pretty closely and it just sold for $1,340.00. I think I'll keep my eye out for another one. :roll: Stupid ebay.