Madison Motorsports
Rossi gets pranked...on track - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Rossi gets pranked...on track (/showthread.php?tid=7593)



Rossi gets pranked...on track - G.Irish - 08-29-2008

[Image: sequencest7.jpg]


- .RJ - 08-29-2008

Ha ha!

Hey andrew.... you're next! :lol:


- Evan - 08-29-2008

was it a cool down lap? why wasnt rossi's hand on the grip?


- .RJ - 08-29-2008

Evan Wrote:why wasnt rossi's hand on the grip?

'Cause he's that good.


- navin - 08-29-2008

Story behind this?


- PDenbigh - 08-29-2008

Oh man that's great. Any links to the video of it?


- JohnC - 08-29-2008

Go Colin!


- WRXtranceformed - 08-29-2008

Definitely need more details and / or video of this! I'd be pretty pissed if I was him.


- .RJ - 08-29-2008

WRXtranceformed Wrote:I'd be pretty pissed if I was him.

I doubt he's pissed - Rossi and Edwards horse around a lot, they were teammates on the factory Yamaha team for 2 years, and in the '01 (?) Suzuka 8-hr enduro.


- Hunter - 08-29-2008

That's fantastic! I need to go searching for the actual video.


- Mike - 08-29-2008

i'm guessing he went down?


- WRXtranceformed - 08-29-2008

.RJ Wrote:
WRXtranceformed Wrote:I'd be pretty pissed if I was him.

I doubt he's pissed - Rossi and Edwards horse around a lot, they were teammates on the factory Yamaha team for 2 years, and in the '01 (?) Suzuka 8-hr enduro.

I'd be pissed if one of my friends did that to me... you could get seriously hurt!


- .paul - 08-29-2008

lol - i think he was just kicking him, didn't go down


- Feersty - 08-30-2008

Then all of sudden no power! lol


- Mike - 08-31-2008

Feersty Wrote:Then all of sudden no power! lol

perhaps the best caption EVER!