Madison Motorsports
Cop gets what he deserves - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Cop gets what he deserves (/showthread.php?tid=6405)



Cop gets what he deserves - JackoliciousLegs - 09-11-2007

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2715792117793977759&">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 793977759&</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/EF3667C80165B68086257353001498DC?OpenDocument">http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/s ... enDocument</a><!-- m -->

Damn right


- Andy - 09-11-2007

Abuse of power? Unpossible


- BLINGMW - 09-11-2007

I REALLY hope that is just a setup or something. That's like some super troopers shite


- HAULN-SS - 09-11-2007

What a D-bag. That guy is clearly a low-life if he gets hassled enough he thought "i need to install a camera to avoid this happening anymore"


- Evan - 09-11-2007

holy shit

hopefully this dipshit gets canned


- Andy - 09-11-2007

HAULN-SS Wrote:What a D-bag. That guy is clearly a low-life if he gets hassled enough he thought "i need to install a camera to avoid this happening anymore"

Your logic is nonfunctional


- JackoliciousLegs - 09-11-2007

HAULN-SS Wrote:What a D-bag. That guy is clearly a low-life if he gets hassled enough he thought "i need to install a camera to avoid this happening anymore"
Yeah, he probably is... but it's actually kinda good that a cop got caught doing this. We all know that some cops are dicks and abuse their power. Luckily, I haven't had an experience like this, but if I ever get pulled over again, I'm turning on my cellphone camera. If they have a camera on their car to use against the me if I am unruly, why can't I have a camera to use against them for the same purpose?


- Evan - 09-11-2007

after watching this all the way through, I think the kid was looking for trouble on purpose.

the cop definately sucks a whole lot, but i think to a certain extent the kid was a moron too and went out looking to start shit with cops and a camera.


- ziich - 09-11-2007

the clicking drove me nuts


- WRXtranceformed - 09-11-2007

Dude what the fuck with that clicking???

Cop will likely lose his job, especially after the kid meets with the police chief.


- G.Irish - 09-13-2007

Clicking is radar detector maybe?

I think this guy was probably being a little bit mouthy on purpose so he could catch an officer flying off his handle but that doesn't excuse that officer's conduct. Its the bad cops that make things tough for good police officers and erode people's trust in the law. I dunno, maybe the cop was trying to scare a young guy and really wasn't going to do anything but he still had no business acting like that.


- Evan - 09-13-2007

btw Jack, they reported it on Fox News, so it must be a LIE!!! Wink


- JackoliciousLegs - 09-14-2007

Evan Wrote:btw Jack, they reported it on Fox News, so it must be a LIE!!! Wink
:bootyshake: