Madison Motorsports
The Official Repair Manual Thread - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Technical (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Technical Discussion (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Official Repair Manual Thread (/showthread.php?tid=5679)



The Official Repair Manual Thread - WRXtranceformed - 03-23-2007

I did a quick search but didn't think we had any thread like this on our forum, but I thought it would be extremely helpful for the DIYers out there and especially any newcomers who are looking to start turning wrenches. If we got enough links this might make a good sticky!

I found this on an IS300 forum, so I'll post it up:

OEM IS300 Repair Manual: Everything You'll Ever Need To Know

This is a WinRAR file, you'll need to download it for free to open it up.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar362.exe">http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar362.exe</a><!-- m -->


Hopefully links from this thread will save some MMer's time and / or money!


- Nis01 - 03-23-2007

On that note...
I don't have a link, but if any of you STi guys need a Repair/Parts manual, I have one on my desktop back at home. Let me know if you want it and we can figure out a way to transfer it.


- Maengelito - 03-23-2007

i've got the 04 STi repair manual in 43549872 different pdf files as well. just lemme know what you need


- ViPER1313 - 03-23-2007

For all the Ford people - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fordcds.com/">http://www.fordcds.com/</a><!-- m -->


- Andy - 03-23-2007

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mr2-tech.com">www.mr2-tech.com</a><!-- w -->

It's the online shop manual for a 91 MR2 which covers most of the general mechanical stuff for all of the MKII 91-95.


- white_2kgt - 03-23-2007

ViPER1313 Wrote:For all the Ford people - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fordcds.com/">http://www.fordcds.com/</a><!-- m -->

By the middle of the month the bandwidth on that site is usually used up, so I suggest getting uTorrent (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.utorrent.com/">http://www.utorrent.com/</a><!-- m -->) and downloading the DVD's, it's for all fords and pretty much the only manuals I ever use. This is the FACTORY manuals, the ones the Tech's get, so don't expect pretty pictures and hand holding, they assume you know your way around tools and in general Fords, if you are looking for something to help you change oil stick w/ the Haynes or Chiltons.


- ziich - 03-26-2007

I have the honda manuals for 92-95 civics and 96-00 civics

looking for nissan 240sx 89-93


- .RJ - 03-26-2007

I've got some honda manuals if anyone needs them...

90-93 integra
94-01 integra
92-96 prelude
02-03 rsx
92-95 civic


- CaptainHenreh - 03-26-2007

ziich Wrote:looking for nissan 240sx 89-93

I have this at home, PM me and I'll get it to you.

Also, for everyone else:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://carfiche.com/">http://carfiche.com/</a><!-- m -->


- PDenbigh - 04-03-2007

I'm looking for a manual for a '96 Chevy Astro Van. Anyone?

It's for work. I gag every time I have to touch it.