Madison Motorsports
what kind of insurance do you have? - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Motorcycles (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: what kind of insurance do you have? (/showthread.php?tid=5658)



what kind of insurance do you have? - AlpineOverNappa - 03-20-2007

been shopping around for quotes- any suggestions about who offers the cheapest coverage?


- .RJ - 03-20-2007

State Farm here - have auto, bike and renters coverage with them. They were cheaper than gecko.


- AlpineOverNappa - 03-20-2007

thanks- thats exactly what i'd be looking for, as the rents are kicking me off of their plan at the end of the semester.


- Dragon - 03-20-2007

Allstate here - have auto, bike, and renters coverage through them. Had them since I was 16 so I get some nice discounts.


- .paul - 03-20-2007

progressive for moto and geico for car.


- REED - 03-20-2007

I have geico for my car and AMICA ( my stepdad's company) for renter's When I was going off my parents plan my stepdad's company decided to change it's policy in that instead of basing my rates off my driving record and related things it was almost solely on my credit score (or lack there of) or something equally crazy. $6XX is better than $2XXX.


- Dave - 03-20-2007

nationwide for auto and renter's


- damnit458 - 03-21-2007

.paul Wrote:progressive for moto



- Mike - 03-21-2007

state farm... been with them forever and were FAR cheaper than everyone else for bike, 2 cars, and renter's.


- Kaan - 03-21-2007

Progressive for both... I pay $54 for the car and $21 for the bike.

$21 for the bike is the max coverage i could get Wink

$54 for the car gets me $10k in performance parts coverage Wink i wish a mexican would come steal it some times.


- .RJ - 03-21-2007

Kaan Wrote:i wish a mexican would come steal it some times.

+1


- HAULN-SS - 03-21-2007

I have statefarm for 2 cars full coverage and like 15k renters - I think it's about 160$ a month total


- Sijray21 - 03-21-2007

USAA for car(s) - great service and low price if you have a good record, highly recommended if you can get it
Progressive for the bike - haven't used service