The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
BRR Autocross in Verona 9/10 - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Events (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: BRR Autocross in Verona 9/10 (/showthread.php?tid=4680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


- BLINGMW - 09-11-2006

Damn! Shea and Ryan busted me on PAX! Sad

I like how Shea's class is listed as STUN :lol:

SCCA, you guys really have the routine down. VERY well run event and times are already up and everything! Nice work.


- G.Irish - 09-11-2006

Good job Shea! You owned STU, way to represent.


- Nis01 - 09-11-2006

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I had a great time out there and I feel that the car could have put down a much better time with a better driver behind the wheel (hopefully I can fill that spot with a little more experience). I am definitely hooked and can't wait to keep building up the car and improving my driving... Its very underprepped for STU but gave the other guys a run for their money. Watch out for the noob STUNner at the next event. Big Grin

Its time for those videos Goodspeed. Can't wait to see what you come up with!


- BLAIR - 09-11-2006

nice pics


- Jess - 09-11-2006

hells yea! I kicked ass in ladies class! :wink:

I had a great time! Let's have the same MM showing at the next autocross!


- Goodspeed - 09-11-2006

Nis01 Wrote:Its time for those videos Goodspeed. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Its time for my computer to be fixed dammit! Making it on this old laptop would only take up all the available space and memory and crash it (again). I'm itching to make it :twisted:


- ScottyB - 09-11-2006

BLINGMW Wrote:I like how Shea's class is listed as STUN :lol:

that is awesome. you need to right that out on your car in gold oil marker


- Jeff - 09-11-2006

I wanted to make it out to this but work and such made it impossible. I will have one of my busted piles out to the next one that MM hits up. I'm not sure which one yet :wink:


- ScottyB - 09-11-2006

checked out some more of the pics....nice tricycle Blair, ha

Adam, were you the SHO with black wheels or did you bring an extra set? can't tell if there's 2 SHOs or 1


- Nis01 - 09-11-2006

^^ Theres two. Adam has the darker wheels. Those cars sounded so unique out on the course. Very fun to watch.


- BLAIR - 09-11-2006

next time with an event with so many member participating we deff. need them helmets. would have been much easier. ill always have room in my car for em if need be


- Jeff - 09-12-2006

[Image: van_autox_sigII.jpg]

hehehe


- REED - 09-12-2006

so what happened with the 280?

and wha the hell was that red car, it looked kind like some sort of bastard porsche


- D_Eclipse9916 - 09-12-2006

The 280z popped a heater hose supposedly and the red car was an electric car. They had two out there.


- Maengelito - 09-12-2006

D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:The 280z popped a heater hose supposedly and the red car was an electric car. They had two out there.

that white datsun was an electric car apparently running on D-cell batteries, while the red porsche/datsun (front end datsun, rear of a porsche) i think was running on c-cell batteries. it was quite entertaining, but i thought it was really cool. apparently those cars were built by governor's school kids. i think thats pretty awesome


- Andy - 09-12-2006

Maengelito Wrote:
D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:The 280z popped a heater hose supposedly and the red car was an electric car. They had two out there.

that white datsun was an electric car apparently running on D-cell batteries, while the red porsche/datsun (front end datsun, rear of a porsche) i think was running on c-cell batteries. it was quite entertaining, but i thought it was really cool. apparently those cars were built by governor's school kids. i think thats pretty awesome

I spoke to one of those kids. Apparently, it has a 30 hp motor but they are trying use something more gooder. The kid said something about a 200-300 hp motor but who knows.


- Nis01 - 09-15-2006

Any more pics? Thanks again for all the MM support out there. See everybody at the next one. :thumbup: