The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
BRR Autocross in Verona 9/10 - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Events (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: BRR Autocross in Verona 9/10 (/showthread.php?tid=4680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


- .RJ - 09-10-2006

I'm out, I'm supposed to work tomorrow afternoon and my bike is busted (no, I did NOT crash it again!).


- Ryan T - 09-10-2006

.RJ Wrote:I'm out, I'm supposed to work tomorrow afternoon and my bike is busted (no, I did NOT crash it again!).

Drive Down the Racekar!


- Andy - 09-10-2006

That's busted too. Well, I'm off. See you guys there.


- JohnC - 09-10-2006

We'll be stopping by after lunch, maybe go to Dave's Taverna in the 'burg afterwards?

Unfortunately, the rear tire on the VFR is corded - so we'll be bringing the WRX. Should've signed up Smile


- Nis01 - 09-10-2006

Woot! What a blast. Had a great time watching and driving. Thumbs up for all of the club participation, and thanks again DJ for letting me borrow your helmet. I'll give it to you either Tues. or Wed.

Lets see some pics! :o


- Goodspeed - 09-10-2006

Great time guys, once again I had a blast (even though I now have a retarded looking tan/sunburn thing) and it was great to see all you MM'ers out there. Pics coming soon, I have tons of pics and videos to sort through Big Grin Video coming when my other, much newer computer is non-broke

Adam: I have your camera/memory card so i'll get those back to you asap


- JustinG - 09-10-2006

great time, now im hooked, shea you did an awesome job, now i know some of the limits of my car, gonna have to do a few more to get used to the brakes and i need to be more aggressive. but im just glad i imporved from one run to the other.


- Andy - 09-10-2006

The current students were really impressive especially the new guys. Special mention has to be given to Chan for his two wheeling, ebrake exploits.


- JashGTP - 09-10-2006

def had a blast...

i def will be tracking my land boat next time..

your a fun gang to hang out with and watch some auto-x with

i have some pics and video of blair;s vr6 run somewhere


- Ryan T - 09-10-2006

I had a blast. That was one of the more challenging auto-x courses that I've driven in Verona. Maybe it was just the whole dogbone section, but it was awesome! Supra really impressed me and I know I put on a good show with the almost donut.


- Nis01 - 09-10-2006

^^ The spin out was so badass. I think the crowd needed a show and they got it. I still don't know how you didn't take out the wall of cones.. Tongue


- BLAIR - 09-10-2006

good times.. probs to shea the new auto x master with some sick ass times.

awesome to see a big MM turnout


- Goodspeed - 09-10-2006

[Image: IMG_1216.jpg]
[Image: img1219kv7.jpg]
[Image: img1230zg4.jpg]
[Image: img1233av2.jpg]
[Image: img1235ct9.jpg]
[Image: img1240pi1.jpg]
[Image: img1242hh2.jpg]
[Image: img1245dm3.jpg]
[Image: img1248qf8.jpg]
[Image: img1252ap3.jpg]
[Image: img1253za5.jpg]
[Image: img1263io8.jpg]
[Image: img1267fe4.jpg]
[Image: img1268nk5.jpg]

More coming...


- Goodspeed - 09-10-2006

[Image: img1287jl5.jpg]
[Image: img1289uj3.jpg]
[Image: img1290mn7.jpg]
[Image: img1292by7.jpg]

Those are pretty much all the pics, I took much more video than I did pics so the video is coming...soon...hopefully....can't wait to make it.


- mikeith820 - 09-10-2006

dang it! i wanted to go so bad... when i woke up this morning i was dead tired and couldnt move, hopefully there will be another auto x soon...

looking forward to the vids..


- rschumin - 09-11-2006

Thanks MM for coming out today!

Results are here http://www.brr-scca.org/09102006.htm

Pictures are here http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2102020049


- Nis01 - 09-11-2006

^^ Pictures look great. Thanks for inviting all of us out there.


- Ryan T - 09-11-2006

Pictures look awesome Ray! Thanks for taking so much time to organize these events for everyone and put the pictures up and the results and everything. Also, congrats on fastest PAX time of the day. Smile

Had an absolute blast.


- Maengelito - 09-11-2006

as stated before, wow i'm a really bad autoxer. i need to learn to not plow the subaru everywhere. i was way down on the sidewalls after lookin at my tires. congrats to shea for tearin up novice and the rest of us. i didnt get to take many pics, but the ones i have are mostly of me, shea and blair. i'll have them up soon


- Sijray21 - 09-11-2006

awesome pics! i'll be there next time! Big Grin

that dub is awesome!