| The following warnings occurred: | |||||||||||||||
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
|
![]() |
|
Staunton Auto-X, Sept. 19 - Printable Version +- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org) +-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3) +--- Forum: Events (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Thread: Staunton Auto-X, Sept. 19 (/showthread.php?tid=873) |
- Dragon - 09-02-2004 To my knowledge there's no charge, but they don't allow people in to just spectate, just sign in as crew or worker, they don't ask you specifically who you're crewing for or what kinda work you're doing. - damnit458 - 09-02-2004 Anybody wanna lug my worthless ass along :lol: i swear i dont bite :twisted: guess we will talk about all this in a week at the meeting - ScottyB - 09-02-2004 edit: woops wrong thread - KPWSerpiente - 09-04-2004 I'm out on this. I'm doing a dyno day at Ultimate/MachV the day before in Sterling so cost of that + C16 is going to leave me eating canned soup. I think I'm going to go watch slummit stuff instead. -T - BLAIR - 09-09-2004 just regtistered :lol: - ScottyB - 09-09-2004 i think im just gonna watch. i'm holding out til the next VMP auto-x in october, so i can go balls to the wall and not worry about conserving my tires since ill be taking them off for the winters soon afterwards. i'm still goin to slummit on sat. though. i think Damnit is with me, anyone else? - BLAIR - 09-09-2004 im going to summit for the day on sat. so lets drive up together - damnit458 - 09-10-2004 Scotty I dont think I can go with you anymore =-/ I gotta work from like 4-9. I get hired thursday and they have me working all weekend . And I was really lookin forward to goin to. Oh well, thanks for the offer for the ride, hopefully i can take you up on it some other time.
- ScottyB - 09-10-2004 damnit458 Wrote:Scotty I dont think I can go with you anymore =-/ I gotta work from like 4-9. I get hired thursday and they have me working all weekend no prob, at least you're makin money in the meantime 8) - BLAIR - 09-10-2004 just got my boy to sign up too with his audi wagon already 55 people registered.. DAMNNN - ScottyB - 09-10-2004 Yelloa3GTI Wrote:just got my boy to sign up too with his audi wagon 55, whoa. BTW is the wagon a 1.8T? - BLAIR - 09-10-2004 yea silver audi a4 wagon 1.8t thats nicely modded - ScottyB - 09-10-2004 Yelloa3GTI Wrote:yea silver audi a4 wagon 1.8t thats nicely modded awesome, i may come just to talk to him. i'm trying to learn more about the 1.8T A4 since I may be looking into one in the future. gotta love wagons too 8) - BLAIR - 09-10-2004 hey man... talk to me.. i know just about everything there is to know about them.. what they go for.. what to look for... how to tune them etc etc. let me know - .RJ - 09-10-2004 Are they reliable? I dont like working on busted shit. - ScottyB - 09-10-2004 .RJ Wrote:Are they reliable? 1.8T's? besides the coilpacks, they seem to be pretty damn stout. Blair, i will def. be talking to you alot in the future i have some questions, mostly about the engine.
- .RJ - 09-10-2004 Whats wrong with the coil packs? Do they blow up at random? What about all the other electronic messes and general german over-engineering? - white_2kgt - 09-10-2004 .RJ Wrote:Are they reliable? its still a VW, so no. -c - ScottyB - 09-10-2004 [quote=".RJ"]Whats wrong with the coil packs? Do they blow up at random?quote] i'm sure it's been documented at some point. hock: there aren't as many electrical glitches as many of the rumors say. it depends alot on the year when it comes to some of the other oddball problems. my dad's A4, for instance, has had NOTHING non-maintainance replaced in 60k miles with the exception of a door handle and a coil pack. - BLAIR - 09-11-2004 yea man just talk to me... you dont have anything reliability to worry about.. coilopack... between me and my freinds we probably got quite a few extra good ones laying around.. |