The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
Time to give it up? - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Time to give it up? (/showthread.php?tid=6137)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


- Maengelito - 07-09-2007

just spray some paint stripper on it, find a car wash you dont like with the big brushes and have at it


- Jeff - 07-11-2007

Whiskey...Tango...Foxtrot.... I LOVE IT!

[Image: 000_0004-1.jpg]

[Image: 000_0115.jpg]

Custom rear suspension...OMG
[Image: 000_0007.jpg]

[Image: 000_0003-1.jpg]

2.5L DOHC HYBRID!!!! Its the head from a Dodge Stratus Turbo from Mexico modified to fit an old 2.5 block like mine!!!

[Image: 000_0001.jpg]

Minus all the sculls and the goofy rear spoiler...I love it. I have one of those exhaust tips on mine. Here is his even more crazy mini...

[Image: 000_0003-2.jpg]

Bigblock RWD...daily driven.


- JustinG - 07-12-2007

why?


- Sijray21 - 07-12-2007

white97dsm Wrote:why?

haha, +1, but i guess whatever drives you Tongue


- CaptainHenreh - 07-12-2007

Just think, Jeff! This is what you have to look forward to when selling it:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://baltimore.craigslist.org/car/368013206.html">http://baltimore.craigslist.org/car/368013206.html</a><!-- m -->


- PDenbigh - 07-12-2007

Did they really use exhaust piping to hold their suspension?


- Jeff - 07-12-2007

PDenbigh Wrote:Did they really use exhaust piping to hold their suspension?

I think it is galvanized pipe. It looks like the front suspension out of a 2wd Dakota cut to make it narrower then mounted in that strange configuration in the rear to tuck those 19s or 20's hes got on that thing.

@ Rex

No, more then that. That one is an 89 (mine is a 90 w/ plastic bumpers, sound like an e30 guy huh?) and it needs a head gasket. I'm also going to bet since he has a SRT-FMIC then it has no AC. Also my van is in really good condition, paint not withstanding, and once that is fixed it will be almost as good as one could expect for its age. I have taken care of all the common failure items and it has lots of new parts, like my head gasket has less then 5,000 miles on it...so I could expect to get at least $1500 for mine once I paint it.


- Jeff - 07-12-2007

white97dsm Wrote:why?

because it is a crazy project. The dude just built all his own shit 100% custom. I think that deserves some respect. Even more on something that is unique...not just another girly coupe with a big wing on the back.


- .RJ - 07-12-2007

TurboOmni08 Wrote:I think it is galvanized pipe

Wow. You're kidding?

Those welds look awful too Sad


- Jeff - 07-12-2007

I don't know for sure what exactly it is. Its some sort of heavy pipe. It does not need a strut tower bar so its got to be strong. I don't think the welds look that bad, I think more then anything they are just overdone, maybe to ad strength? I don't know much about welding though.


- Kaan - 07-12-2007

the welds are poopy!


- HAULN-SS - 07-12-2007

I thought this thread was about givin' it up?


- .RJ - 07-12-2007

HAULN-SS Wrote:I thought this thread was about givin' it up?

Jeff isnt very smart :lol:


- Jeff - 07-12-2007

.RJ Wrote:
HAULN-SS Wrote:I thought this thread was about givin' it up?

Jeff isnt very smart :lol:

I R 2!!! Minivan is fixed, I have no money, so I tried to turn a h8 thread into a <3 thread....but I seem to be failing...


- WRXtranceformed - 07-12-2007

TurboOmni08 Wrote:Whiskey...Tango...Foxtrot.... I LOVE IT!

[Image: 000_0004-1.jpg]

What the fuck? C'mon dude, get your head in the game. Spending that much time and money on a van is absurd. Get rid of yours and build up that muscle car you have. You have the Sebring to drive around in the meantime right? If you poured all of the time, money and energy you've spent on that van into your muscle car, you'd be well on your way to getting that thing restored by now.


- .RJ - 07-12-2007

TurboOmni08 Wrote:so I tried to turn a h8 thread into a <3 thread....but I seem to be failing...

[Image: fail.jpg]


- Mike - 07-12-2007

TurboOmni08 Wrote:It does not need a strut tower bar so its got to be strong.

:?:

and you're basing that on what? the fact that he isn't dead yet?

TurboOmni08 Wrote:I don't think the welds look that bad, I think more then anything they are just overdone, maybe to ad strength? I don't know much about welding though.

:?:

You clearly know nothing about welding.


- mrbaggio - 07-12-2007

Nice wheel wells. Good luck on a rainy day.


- Mike - 07-12-2007

you know... i think i might actually spot positive camber... lol


- CaptainHenreh - 07-12-2007

WRXtranceformed Wrote:You have the Sebring to drive around in the meantime right?

No, he doesn't. The Van is his daily driver.