The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
NASA MA October 7-9th - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Events (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: NASA MA October 7-9th (/showthread.php?tid=9647)

Pages: 1 2 3


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - DavidL - 09-29-2011

Might make it out- going to be at JMU on Saturday for footyball


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - D_Eclipse9916 - 09-30-2011

Sully Wrote:I do not believe we have a grill for Saturday night festivities. Not sure what we are going to do.


You know theres a whole brewfest/drift competition/car show, basically mini-hyperfest at VIR october right?


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Sully - 09-30-2011

No I was not aware of that

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - ScottyB - 10-02-2011

can't make it after all. travel conflicts. boooo.


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Maengelito - 10-02-2011

Sully Wrote:I do not believe we have a grill for Saturday night festivities. Not sure what we are going to do.

who's got the grill? last I heard, it lived in DJ's car...


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - getfast - 10-02-2011

D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:You know theres a whole brewfest/drift competition/car show, basically mini-hyperfest at VIR october right?

The drifting was cancelled... otherwise, correct :lol:


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - D_Eclipse9916 - 10-03-2011

Maengelito Wrote:
Sully Wrote:I do not believe we have a grill for Saturday night festivities. Not sure what we are going to do.

who's got the grill? last I heard, it lived in DJ's car...

Its justins and he got it back.


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - JustinG - 10-03-2011

indeed, the grill will be with me tailgating at JMU.


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Jake - 10-03-2011

So how do we want to work Saturday post-worker-party kinda-my-birthday festivities then? It's not really VIR without the tavern IMO... but I know everyone will want legitimate food, too. Can we reserve a table for 8ish people at the tavern?

Matt, who all is coming with you from JMU?

It's looking like we will have...
  • Me
    DJ
    Maeng
    Maybe David L
    Matt
    Dan Parm
    Tyler McAvoy
    Nick M
    Lauren
    Cody



Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - D_Eclipse9916 - 10-03-2011

Jake Wrote:So how do we want to work Saturday post-worker-party kinda-my-birthday festivities then? It's not really VIR without the tavern IMO... but I know everyone will want legitimate food, too. Can we reserve a table for 8ish people at the tavern?

Matt, who all is coming with you from JMU?

It's looking like we will have...
Me
DJ
Maeng
Maybe David L
Matt
Dan Parm?
Tyler McAvoy?

I would be all up for a good dinner. Ill be at the tavern friday and saturday night most definitely.


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Sully - 10-03-2011

Hams Friday and bdubs Saturday? Or if we do the tavern, I think bdubs needs to be a weekend tradition as well.

Dan and Tyler are definates
Nick and Lauren said they are coming as well and Cody. Will know the rest after Wednesday I guess.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Jake - 10-03-2011

I'd do BDubs on Friday, whenever I get to town. Not entirely sure what time I will be there yet, I may have someone riding down with me which could change my leave-from-Fairfax time. We need to include the n00bs in TavernTime since it's kind of tradition, so let's plan for Tavern on Saturday.

Keep me posted on numbers and then I can call on Thursday and figure out how reservations work. I think others had made them when we were there in July.


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Sully - 10-03-2011

Yea gotta figure out what we will do with a hotel room because I was expecting a MM room for non workers for at least Friday night but now it looks like we have two worker rooms and although we could cram...depending on how many people we have tagging along, that may just be too much for worker rooms. Maybe see if we can split maengs room with him since cody promised MM would pay for the room.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Maengelito - 10-03-2011

Jake, if we do Tavern on Sat night, be sure to include Jenn since she'll be there.

Matt, I'm splitting a hotel room with Scott Blair


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Sully - 10-03-2011

Alright, ignore my fb message than. Jake, I know its tradition but I think we may have too many for eating at the tavern. 3 of us current students are working and 4 tagging along from current students as of now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Jake - 10-03-2011

Sully Wrote:Alright, ignore my fb message than. Jake, I know its tradition but I think we may have too many for eating at the tavern. 3 of us current students are working and 4 tagging along from current students as of now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Just let me know after the meeting on Wednesday, and I'll see how many they can accomodate at Le Tavern. I'm sure they've had big groups before, and with enough notice it probably won't be an issue.


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Dave - 10-03-2011

I'll be there as well, and staying in an MM worker room at Best Western.


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Sully - 10-03-2011

Laura said she would cover an extra room for one night so we will see if everyone who isn't working wants to put in ten bucks and cover the other night


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - TorinoCobra070 - 10-03-2011

ahhh wish I could make it. I haven't been to VIR for so long. Maybe in the Spring Sad


Re: NASA MA October 7-9th - Maengelito - 10-06-2011

Jake Wrote:
Sully Wrote:Alright, ignore my fb message than. Jake, I know its tradition but I think we may have too many for eating at the tavern. 3 of us current students are working and 4 tagging along from current students as of now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Just let me know after the meeting on Wednesday, and I'll see how many they can accomodate at Le Tavern. I'm sure they've had big groups before, and with enough notice it probably won't be an issue.

Jake, did you make a reservation at Le Tav?