The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
WTB: Car that shall not be named - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: For Sale/Trade, WTB (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: WTB: Car that shall not be named (/showthread.php?tid=8230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


- D_Eclipse9916 - 06-04-2009

ViPER1313 Wrote:Please take note that a very nice late-model Mustang GT is the same price...

"I'm looking forward to having something with the most "modern" interior/look/feel for the money."

.....does....not....compute....


- D_Eclipse9916 - 06-04-2009

I am sure you can bring him down 700 bucks.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292251">http://vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292251</a><!-- m -->


- CaptainHenreh - 06-04-2009

The Google Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 57,100 for miata burnout

vs

The Google Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 166,000 for mustang burnout.


No Brainer in my book.
[Image: m5lp_0807_01_z+cobra_mustang+burnout.jpg]


- .RJ - 06-04-2009

D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:I am sure you can bring him down 700 bucks.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292251">http://vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292251</a><!-- m -->

Goodspeed, go buy this NOW. Fuck...


- Mike - 06-04-2009

CaptainHenreh Wrote:
The Google Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 57,100 for miata burnout

vs

The Google Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 166,000 for mustang burnout.


No Brainer in my book.
[Image: m5lp_0807_01_z+cobra_mustang+burnout.jpg]

Le Google Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 35,800 for piece of shit in a mustang.

Le Google Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 5,410 for piece of shit in a miata.



- CaptainHenreh - 06-04-2009

El Google Diablo Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 20,500,000 for mike is stupid.

El Google Diablo Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 2,160,000 for rex is stupid.



- Apoc - 06-04-2009

CaptainHenreh Wrote:
El Google Diablo Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 20,500,000 for mike is stupid.

El Google Diablo Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 2,160,000 for rex is stupid.

Results 1 - 10 of about 45,700 for mike and rex love each others cock.


- Mike - 06-04-2009

Results 1 - 10 of about 48,800 for chris loves everybody's cock.

IN BEFORE THE MODERATION! Nobody has fun in Goodspeed's threads!


- WRXtranceformed - 06-04-2009

Oh baby, just a glimpse of the loving hate that once fueled this forum. Boi do I miss those days occasionally.


- Evan - 06-04-2009

CaptainHenreh Wrote:
The Google Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 57,100 for miata burnout

vs

The Google Wrote:Results 1 - 10 of about 166,000 for mustang burnout.


No Brainer in my book.
burnout? srsly?

Rex you need a mullet


- Jake - 06-04-2009

Evan Wrote:Rex you need a mullet

And with Mullet, comes Camaro.

To stay sorta on topic, that 10AE looks good and I'm sure you could get him down in price a bit.


- Goodspeed - 06-04-2009

LOL, great....

That 10AE is pretty gorgeous. Of course, the simple fact is I can't do anything until my car sells.

And the Miata vs. Mustang thing, I'm looking for a car that I can daily, auto-x, and HPDE in with, like, zero investment beyond fluids+pads and other consumables. A Miata fits the bill perfectly, especially one that has some minimal track-prep work done.

I want something V8/RWD at some point, just not right now.


- CaptainHenreh - 06-04-2009

Jake Wrote:
Evan Wrote:Rex you need a mullet

And with Mullet, comes Camaro.

If I thought I could find a place with a garage, I'd have a 76 T/A before you could say YEEEHAWWW!


- ViPER1313 - 06-05-2009

Goodspeed Wrote:LOL, great....

That 10AE is pretty gorgeous. Of course, the simple fact is I can't do anything until my car sells.

And the Miata vs. Mustang thing, I'm looking for a car that I can daily, auto-x, and HPDE in with, like, zero investment beyond fluids+pads and other consumables. A Miata fits the bill perfectly, especially one that has some minimal track-prep work done.

I want something V8/RWD at some point, just not right now.

I hate to break this to you but that car doesn't exist. I also feel its a bad idea to track a DD, but others here might disagree.

And while we are typing like, you know, Valley Girls, a Mustang is like, totally as track prep-able and reliable and stuff as like, a Miata, you know?

I will not stop this until someone comes over to the American dark side and realizes how awesome it is over here 8)


- Mike - 06-05-2009

ViPER1313 Wrote:And while we are typing like, you know, Valley Girls, a Mustang is like, totally as track prep-able and reliable and stuff as like, a Miata, you know?

consumables are quite a bit higher, the inability to turn very well without serious modification kin of sucks...


- .RJ - 06-05-2009

ViPER1313 Wrote:I hate to break this to you but that car doesn't exist.

Plenty of them exist. Miata isnt the only one, though Smile

ViPER1313 Wrote:And while we are typing like, you know, Valley Girls, a Mustang is like, totally as track prep-able and reliable and stuff as like, a Miata, you know?

Diff'rent strokes. Let it go already.

The mustang is going to have a much higher brake and tire budget, and be very frustrating to drive. Have you ever been on track in a stock mustang? Yeah, it makes cool V8 noises but its a very unpredictable ride.


- CaptainHenreh - 06-05-2009

I just can't see relegating myself to a Miata for daily use. Especially as a college student.

I remember my college days, my car was always full of shit. Books, papers, dead hookers. Where are you going to keep dead hookers in a Miata?


- Mike - 06-05-2009

midgets, man... midgets.


- .RJ - 06-05-2009

CaptainHenreh Wrote:I just can't see relegating myself to a Miata for daily use. Especially as a college student.

If a college student cant get away with owning a miata then :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Seriously how much shit do you need to haul around as a college student?

My '99 miata was my only street car for a while and I thought it was just fine.


- D_Eclipse9916 - 06-05-2009

ViPER1313 Wrote:
Goodspeed Wrote:LOL, great....

That 10AE is pretty gorgeous. Of course, the simple fact is I can't do anything until my car sells.

And the Miata vs. Mustang thing, I'm looking for a car that I can daily, auto-x, and HPDE in with, like, zero investment beyond fluids+pads and other consumables. A Miata fits the bill perfectly, especially one that has some minimal track-prep work done.

I want something V8/RWD at some point, just not right now.

I hate to break this to you but that car doesn't exist. I also feel its a bad idea to track a DD, but others here might disagree.

And while we are typing like, you know, Valley Girls, a Mustang is like, totally as track prep-able and reliable and stuff as like, a Miata, you know?

I will not stop this until someone comes over to the American dark side and realizes how awesome it is over here 8)


.....Thats why you have a heavy awd turbocharged "Japanese" 4 cylinder as a track car....EL O EL!!

Edit: oh and yeah...I agree with you that its not a good idea to HPDE a daily driver. No matter what it is, I had 2 problems with my car on track, a broken valve cover (shops fault) and blowing up my motor (10,000rpms). Either of which will happen on any vehicle no matter if its the most reliable car in the world. Lets see what your valves do at 10,000rpm on a miata. It "might" have been fine if I didnt have aftermarket cams with stock valvetrain, but the car still wouldnt have liked it.