The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
Our garage/driveway > yours - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Our garage/driveway > yours (/showthread.php?tid=4327)

Pages: 1 2 3


- JustinG - 06-07-2006

:?: whats that


- white_2kgt - 06-08-2006

white97dsm Wrote:ive never been more turned on....a girl putting on a wheel :thumbup:

and that is a REAL cobra 'R'!!!


- Evan - 06-08-2006

white97dsm Wrote:ive never been more turned on....a girl putting on a wheel :thumbup:
im sorry to hear that


- JustinG - 06-08-2006

white_2kgt Wrote:
white97dsm Wrote:ive never been more turned on....a girl putting on a wheel :thumbup:

and that is a REAL cobra 'R'!!!

Even better


- Beej - 06-08-2006

[Image: Scooby1.jpg]

-2000rpms + 60hp

That thing is a LOT of fucking car.


- Evan - 06-08-2006

b00st rot claims another victim


- ScottyB - 06-08-2006

well played BJ, love that color too


- Mike - 06-08-2006

you win


- Maengelito - 06-08-2006

Evan Wrote:b00st rot claims another victim

i "F"ed his shit up good. he was done after the MMotorshow


- Mike - 06-08-2006

we gotta slam that beotch and put some gold reumz on it!


- JustinG - 06-08-2006

i love that color, good choice, hope you enjoy


- Nis01 - 06-08-2006

Nice! Very well played. :wink:


- Beej - 06-08-2006

I uh...I don't know about you guys, but I gotta go fill up my intercooler sprayer.


- G.Irish - 06-08-2006

Beej Wrote:I uh...I don't know about you guys, but I gotta go fill up my intercooler sprayer.

There's only one choice for your intercooler reservoir...Cristal 8)


- Mike - 06-08-2006

Beej Wrote:I uh...I don't know about you guys, but I gotta go fill up my intercooler sprayer.

and change your profile dawwwwg


- Feersty - 06-08-2006

Mike Wrote:
white97dsm Wrote:ive never been more turned on....a girl putting on a wheel :thumbup:

i'm assuming you've never had a blowjob?

...or some afternoon delight?


- JustinG - 06-08-2006

is the IC sprayer on that car computer controlled or is it still just driver operated?


- Nis01 - 06-08-2006

Driver operated. Its a button you have to push that will spray for ~ 3 seconds, meaning you can end up pushing it a lot. Some aftermarket ECUs allow for control of the sprayer.


- ScottyB - 06-08-2006

works well for spraying aloe plants, right Maeng? i have a video of it from the carshow somewhere....


- WRXtranceformed - 06-08-2006

Nice acquisition dude. Welcome to the Suby family!

Lol @ intercooler sprayer. Mine is still hooked up somehow, but it sprays into some random location in my engine bay, probably directly out onto the street. I haven't tried to use it once.