The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
What do you do at work... - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: What do you do at work... (/showthread.php?tid=2663)

Pages: 1 2


- WRXtranceformed - 08-22-2005

Evan Wrote:holy shit you guys are slackers
+1!

I was also thrown into a trial by fire so to speak. We've basically been slammed since I began my job. We're so constantly busy, in fact, that I really don't have a chance to get bored heh. If we do somehow get bored and are done most of what we can do in a day, we go home =p Those days are few and far between though.

Boy do I miss my days in sales, but I'm trying to keep my eyes on the bigger prize. ^_^


- white_2kgt - 08-22-2005

Maengelito Wrote:cnn, fox news, read terrorism reports cuz they're pretty funny sometimes

got to love the govt. all they get on TV is CNN and Fox, we get CSPAN too but who has time for that. All you guys w/ Internet at your desk BLOW


- Maengelito - 08-22-2005

white_2kgt Wrote:
Maengelito Wrote:cnn, fox news, read terrorism reports cuz they're pretty funny sometimes

got to love the govt. all they get on TV is CNN and Fox, we get CSPAN too but who has time for that. All you guys w/ Internet at your desk BLOW

agreed. i hate having to find a regular internet terminal that no one is using.


- white_2kgt - 08-23-2005

Maengelito Wrote:
white_2kgt Wrote:
Maengelito Wrote:cnn, fox news, read terrorism reports cuz they're pretty funny sometimes

got to love the govt. all they get on TV is CNN and Fox, we get CSPAN too but who has time for that. All you guys w/ Internet at your desk BLOW

agreed. i hate having to find a regular internet terminal that no one is using.

we have 2 for an office of 50, it sucks.


- Andy - 08-23-2005

I finish my projects before lunch and try my hardest to look busy the rest of the day. Today is the first day since I've been here that I didn't get done till 4:00. I, too, hate the rookie thing. I'm sure everyone else is in a job that requires skill, I'm fortunate not to have that problem.


- Myuki - 08-24-2005

talk
watch any of the tvs (if I'm lucky i get closed captioning, or :gasp: sound)
nibble on something
stand around
pace around
:?