Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums



(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 984
» Latest member: simracehubcom
» Forum threads: 12,025
» Forum posts: 158,020

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 560 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 555 Guest(s)
Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Facebook, Google

Latest Threads
Fort Defiance High School...
Forum: Events
Last Post: DLingenfelter
11-16-2025, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1,699
E46 Repairs, BTDT opinion...
Forum: Technical Discussion
Last Post: Senor_Taylor
08-08-2025, 11:45 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 4,656
Forum is Updated
Forum: Lounge
Last Post: ViPER1313
10-20-2024, 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3,813
The Cart Before the Horse...
Forum: Member's Projects
Last Post: Senor_Taylor
11-09-2023, 06:36 PM
» Replies: 362
» Views: 249,903
I bought a moped
Forum: Member's Projects
Last Post: Senor_Taylor
09-22-2023, 08:52 AM
» Replies: 61
» Views: 22,973
Dean V Intro
Forum: Introductions
Last Post: meridombekmha48
03-13-2023, 09:07 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 11,841
New member
Forum: Introductions
Last Post: meridombekmha48
03-13-2023, 09:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 954
Election Results 2022-202...
Forum: Officer Elections 2022-2023
Last Post: the_awong
05-03-2022, 10:24 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 2,036
RHD PNZR
Forum: Member's Projects
Last Post: Senor_Taylor
04-29-2022, 10:35 AM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 11,494
Perpetual PITA: 2008 BMW ...
Forum: Member's Projects
Last Post: Senor_Taylor
03-16-2022, 03:30 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 10,310

 
  Whats going on?
Posted by: karmapolice - 09-11-2006, 11:41 PM - Forum: Lounge - Replies (11)

I didn't get a chance to introduce myself properly in a thread.

I saw a bunch of MM cars driving around last year and a supra with 'mm supra' plates stuck out. I met ryan thayer randomly at klines and talked about mm. Decided it was about time id join mm and get involved this year. I want to get to know car people around the area, I did some stuff with ECB up north but wasnt a part of it.

My car is a silver '03 SVT Focus. I have nothing for or against foreign/domestic cars. It just turned out that the car that matched was I wanted in a car happend to be a ford. Sitting inside you woudnt guess its a ford except for the big ass 'ford' plastered on the steering wheel. Really european inspired, I love it.

[Image: DSCF2001.jpg]

It's not the fastest little thing but I'll be damned if I dont corner like a bat out of hell :twisted:. The handling in the SVT is absolutley amazing, it's the best handling FWD car I've driven bar none. Sure as hell beats my last car, a lumbering 2 ton nissan quest, SPORTS EDITION :oops:

I havn't done anything to yet. In the next few months I'll be getting an aftermarket tune, cai, front/rear struts but will see how it goes for now 8)


oh and if anyone knows this guy
[Image: borat-2.jpg]
you'll appreciate my SXY TIME plates.


  Madison Motorshow Sponsored by Dryft Motorsports!!!
Posted by: Ryan T - 09-11-2006, 09:43 PM - Forum: Events - Replies (42)

Time for our first ever fall show! Post this on all your car forums, we want a good turnout!!!

[Image: carshowby2.jpg]


  Intro: Black Turbo Integra
Posted by: beseman - 09-11-2006, 06:57 PM - Forum: Lounge - Replies (39)

Hello to all, I ended up running into a guy named jeff in the r-2 parking lot this morning. He told me that MM people had seen my car and that the first person to talk to me should tell me to come to the site. So here I am. My names Taylor. Im a senior management major. Ive been around mostly hondas since I began driving. Ive had a lot of different hondas over the years.
94 LS DC2
92 Si w/ B18B1
95 LS DC2
95 EX Coupe w/ B18B1
91 CRX w/ B17
Those are all the Hondas that Ive had.

Ive now got a 97 GS Integra. Here are some pics for yall.
[Image: ed06181c.jpg]
[Image: ed06181b.jpg]
[Image: ee21d539.jpg]
[Image: ed2098e6.jpg]

Ive got info on all the mods, but I gotta go do some stuff for a while. Ill post specs later on. I love talkin imports and forced induction so if you see me riding around say whats up. Holla.


  10/27-28 - American Supercamp @ Harrington, DE
Posted by: JohnC - 09-11-2006, 01:18 PM - Forum: Events - Replies (24)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.americansupercamp.com/index.shtml">http://www.americansupercamp.com/index.shtml</a><!-- m -->

When: 10/27 - 10/28
Where: Harrington, DE

Cost is $625 for the two-day school.

As of today (9/11) they have 14 spots left.

I'll make my decision by the end of the week. If someone else wants to do it, that'll make the decision even easier (ie - split gas/hotel/etc).


  9/11 + 5 years
Posted by: Maengelito - 09-11-2006, 08:56 AM - Forum: Lounge - Replies (42)

hey guys

i dont mean to be debbie downer *waah waaaaaahhhhh* but its been 5 years as i post this ~9am. just take a minute to remember those that have fallen.


  Fall Colors ride - Oct 7/8
Posted by: .RJ - 09-10-2006, 09:50 PM - Forum: Motorcycles - Replies (16)

Who's in?

I figure we could take a several day trip, head out to the h-b-g on a friday afternoon and crash Pete's place (assuming pete is ok with it... if not, we just burn down his house and find somewhere else to stay :lol: ) and then leave saturday morning out into WV. From there, either back to hbg, or stay somewhere out there and return sunday morning.

I'm posting this in advance... so no excuses! Every MM rider should be there Smile Oct 14/15 is the NASA event at Summit, and Oct 21/22 is homecomming....


  Aluminum sprockets = busted chit
Posted by: .RJ - 09-10-2006, 08:19 PM - Forum: Motorcycles - Replies (27)

This one had about 8,000 miles on it, and its toast

[Image: IMG_3589+_Large_.JPG]

[Image: IMG_3588+_Large_.JPG]


  Detailing supplies GROUP PURCHASE
Posted by: ultimagtrlover - 09-10-2006, 04:35 PM - Forum: For Sale/Trade, WTB - Replies (3)

Hi everyone. I was on the phone with one of my suppliers of detailing products, and he told me that he was moving to his previous work. Because of this, he is trying to get rid of all of his inventory of detailing supplies. The products can be found at:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.decocarcare.com/">http://www.decocarcare.com/</a><!-- m -->

I asked him if we, the car club, can work something out to rid him of his inventory. The prices on the website are really good...all clearance prices! So, would anyone like to do a group buy of some of the last goods available in his inventory? Any product desires would be taken into account.


  What I detailed yesterday...Lotus ELISE!!!!
Posted by: ultimagtrlover - 09-10-2006, 01:43 PM - Forum: Appearance/Cosmetic - Replies (21)

The paint seemed to be in pretty good condition. I did a full interior, and the outside was treated to gloss-enhancing products and no polish because I did not feel the vehicle needed it. This was a big help b/c the Elise supposedly has super hard clearcoats making it difficult and time consuming to correct paint. Unfortunately, the pics were taken before the car was completely done. I dressed the tires and the trim when I was finished taking pics. There was very little light as well. Lastly, my horrible picture taking skills created only a very few clear shots...the rest were very blury. More pics to come from the owner in a few days since he was going to take a photo shoot. Tips on getting non-blurry shots would be great!

[Image: 98CB9786-0307-C9A8-6A6AA9F81AA0B567.th.jpg]
[Image: 98CC80CE-A905-EAA3-AD45F1EE255CA3C6.th.jpg]
[Image: 98CDCE15-AE4E-56CB-89658F88A4C240FF.th.jpg]
[Image: 98CE5DBC-F3EC-9090-0751CF448905E1E9.th.jpg]
[Image: 98CEEE65-9C71-DC8B-2EFDD8F94C96F253.th.jpg]
[Image: 98CFE64F-01B6-3DEF-AF7ACFCE68E4D66D.th.jpg]
[Image: 98D0F967-A0E0-50CF-130950809C985C33.th.jpg]
[Image: 98D20043-FA9C-26C5-6E5E6EFC6623875A.th.jpg]


  Lots of racing on today!
Posted by: G.Irish - 09-10-2006, 11:15 AM - Forum: Lounge - Replies (5)

11 am World SBK: Lausitzring
12:30 pm Formula 1: Monza
3:00 pm Speed Touring Car: Mosport
4:00 pm Speed GT: Mosport
5:00 pm Moto GP: Malaysia
6:00 pm Moto GP 250 cc: Malaysia